Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another Fun class==accordian folder



 Sunday's class was the accordian fold album.  We had six people show up for that class and was another fun group of ladies.  I did my professional "let's start with the first page" and so I thought I had complete control over the class.  joke.  on me.  I told myself I didn't actually lose control until the 3rd page, but, that would just be a fantasy!  I think if was at the 3rd page that I just gave up and realized that when you have such a mix of creative women together that there IS NO CONTROL.  Creativity just runs wild and there is nothing to do but sit back and watch it happen and be amazed at the results!  Six creative and imaginative women all talking and laughing at the same time.  Six women listening to everything each person has to say, at the same time.  Six identical sets of papers and embellishments.  different inks and suddenly you have six different album!  It was wonderful and fun and I love how each one turned out.
 
Charlene Hrna
 Scrapbooking